Our Other Blogs

For Amazing news,funny pictures,Information,Technology review,News,Tips&Tricks,MobileWallpapers,Iphone wallpapers HutFission

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wife SMS-FUNDOO TIMES

A perfect gift for u!
Absolutely no cost, no batteries required,
Non-taxable, silent performance,
Extremely personal, fully returnable
It's a SMILE from me to u!


When a man steals your wife
there is no better revenge than
to let him keep her.


One tree can start a forest,
One smile can start a friendship
One touch can show love and care
One person like you can make life worth living!


Husband: You will never succeed
in making that dog obeys you!
Wife: Well, it?s only a matter of patience,
I had a lot of trouble with you at first.


If I could rearrange the alphabet,
I would surely put U and I together.


You are a 9.999.
Well, you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.



Cellphones can be irritating.
Have to buy a card.
Have to recharge battery.
Msgs get delayed
There is only one thing I love about it.
It connects me & you.


A day without your love is a day without life.
I can't think of anything but you.


Husband: I could go to the end of the world for you.
Wife: Thanks, but promise me,
You will stay there for the rest of your life.


I love you not because of who you are,
But because of who I am when I am with you.

                           -www.HutFission.blogspot.com