Our Other Blogs

For Amazing news,funny pictures,Information,Technology review,News,Tips&Tricks,MobileWallpapers,Iphone wallpapers HutFission

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Romantic SMS-FUNDOOTIMES

When I Look At You,
I Cannot Deny There Is God,
bcoz Only God Could Have Created Someone
As Wonderful As You



I have a heart n that is true,
But now it has gone from me to you,
So care for it just like I do,
Because I have no heart n U have two.



I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,
And then I looked at you,
And I kept looking at you,
For even the rose wasn?t as beautiful as you.


Love means to see someone with closed eyes
To find someone in every thought,
To live for someone in every moment,
Be sure that someone is only one (me)!


Life is for living, I live for you
Dreams are for dreaming, I dream for you
Hearts are for beating, mine beats for you
Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?


I'm on a mission:
Mission to avoid u,
To forget u, to get rid of u,
To not 2 talk 2u or meet u,
In short....
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!


Give laugh to all but smile to one,
Give cheeks to all but lips to one,
Give love to all but heart to one,
Let everybody love you
But you love only one.


My past says u met me
My future says u will care 4 me
My present says u understand me
But my heart says u will
Always Love ME!



I get the best feeling in the world 
When you say hi or even smile at me because
I know, even if it?s just for a second, 
I've crossed your mind.



When a Touch could Heal a wound
When Eyes cud Speak volumes
When a Smile can confirm I?m There
Then why do we need words to express 'I LOVE YOU.'


If you wake up one day and were
Asked to have a wish, what would it be?
Mine would be that our love would last
Until you see an apple on an orange tree!


We cannot be together,
But we'll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us,
You?re always in my heart.
Luv you!



I feel something in my heart,
It?s like a little flame,
Every time I see you,
This flame lights up,
This flame is special for you,
Because I Love You!


I love my eyes when u look into them;
I love my name when u say it;
I love my heart when u love it;
I love my life when you are in it.
                             -hutfission.blogspot.com